Tuesday, June 13, 2017

With Deepest Sympathy


Okay...so I know this is a sympathy card and the inspiration photo is a wedding inspiration photo, but doesn't this gorgeous die shout out to be played with using the inspiration photo below?  Yes...that is what I thought too!  These are my first stamps/dies from Pinkfresh Studio and I'm in love. They are gorgeous and I can't wait to ink them up often. I was inspired by the gorgeous cards Amy made for their most recent launch and had to immediately order them!  

So...here you go...my amazingly talented friend Jen is guest designing over at Inspired By All the Little Things so I hope you get to play along too.  Happy creating!


10 comments:

Karen B. said...

Your card is lovely, the die makes such a beautiful statement with those flowers. I'm intrigued by these dies, off to check them out!

sandie said...

oh yes these are gorgeous and I do love that coloured base x

Lisa Elton said...

That is a pretty die! Love this card Lynn and it would definitely lift the spirits of the recipient!

Leigh Penner said...

That is a gorgeous die and this is a lovely card, Lynn! Wonderful take on the inspiration photo!

Gerrina said...

Beautiful how the text and background are so in contrast with the fragile colours on the front! Hugs, Gerrina

~amy~ said...

oh my goodness...this is pure perfection Lynn!

Bobby said...

I can see why you HAD to have this die, Lynn. It make a gorgeous card.

Marcie Sharp said...

Enabler alert! I looooove that die and how you used it. Perfect card for our inspiration this week. Thanks for playing along with us at Inspired by All the Little Things.

Jen W. said...

Amy rocked these and now you are too. These really are the coolest dies!

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful flowers for your sympathy card, so pretty around the opening of the oval. Thank you for sharing with us at Inspired By.