Saturday, August 19, 2017

Happy 25th to Us!



Happy Saturday my friends.  Life has been busy with vacations, wedding anniversaries, a new job and getting ready for back to school next week. The three younger boys go back to school on Tuesday and Ryan heads back to OU on Friday. Hard to believe we're saying goodbye to another summary already, but before we do...I wanted to pop in and share a card for our 25th wedding anniversary.  I am so very blessed to share life with my best friend.  I love this man with my whole heart and am so thankful we get to share the good, the bad and all the everyday moments together.  This is the card I gave him...love this Verve sentiment!

Here are a few pictures from last weekend...Pat's parents were nice enough to take us out to dinner at the restaurant where we had our rehearsal dinner.




And here's pictures from our big day 25 years ago!  I still love my wedding dress and the man next to me! :)



Okay...off I go...we're off to Columbus for a wedding of a co-worker. I love celebrating new beginnings!



8 comments:

Lisa Petrella said...

Fabulous card, Lynn!! Happy 25th Anniversary and cheers to many many more years of joy, love and adventure!!!

Lisa Elton said...

Congrats on 25 years Lynn!! Your card is elegant and the sentiment perfect. Beautiful photos too, thanks for sharing with us!

Gerrina said...

What a beautiful card! Love that it is elegant and sparkling at the same time!
Congrats on your 25th aniversary and it is fun to see all the pics! Enjoy all of the summer!

sandie said...

Congrats! I just love that sentiment-where is it from? And all that yummy glitter! I so remember that restaurant, right down to what I was wearing and all the fun we had! I remember a particular giggle we had but can not write it here!!

Marisa said...

Happy Anniversary to you ((hugs))!!! What a wonderful milestone and love the pictures :) Love the card too - you rocked the Verve big time. Pinned for future reference. Congrats on the new job - assume same company new position?

Anita in France said...

Elegant, stylish and deliciously handsome, Lynn ... what a gorgeous card! Happy Anniversary ... your photo's are simply wonderful ... what a lovely couple (and family!) you make! Hugs, Anita :)

Darnell said...

What a wonderful post, Lynn! I really loved all the photos, past and present! Congratulations on 25 years and cheers to the next 25!! Your card is magic! Hugs, Darnell

Bobby said...

I'm late getting around to commenting, Lynn, but it's never too late to wish you a Happy Anniversary and many more to come.