Thursday, January 25, 2018

Time Out: Happy Birthday

We're back with challenge #101 over at Time Out!   Birch Press is our sponsor with a random winner winning a $20 gift certificate.  I am lucky enough to own some of their gorgeous dies and to have played along with several others when I'm together with my friend, Tracey, on our stamping weekends.
For my card, I used the Calligraphy Pop Birthday  and Peony Bloom Layer Set. You could have so much fun with both by choosing different colors to use or sticking with a tone on tone design. Both would be amazing.

Michele is our guest designer and if you have not stopped by her blog I guarantee you will not be disappointed!

Be sure to pop on over to Time Out to play along with us!


12 comments:

sandie said...

These dies really are very pretty and would work really well as a focal point also. Adore the 2 colour pinks you have used, hope your work week is going well x

Bobby said...

Such detail in that peony die, Lynn, and the perfect colors for it too.

Gerrina said...

The layered flowers look so beautiful! Hugs, Gerrina

Dana said...

Ooh, those two-tone peonies are lovely Lynn!

Darnell said...

That IS a gorgeous peony die, Lynn! I love how versatile it is in terms of color options and I'm going to have to check them out! Hugs, Darnell

Anita in France said...

Simply gorgeous, Lynn ... those blooms are beautiful ... the sentiment pops against them so wonderfully! Hugs, Anita :)

Maureen said...

agreed! Those dies are amazing! Such a beautiful birthday card :) ox

Nonni said...

What a gorgeous die and I love all the pink, so girly and fresh!

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE that die! Gorgeous card with the pink and white!

Tracey McNeely said...

Lynn what a fabulous card, I love the way that you played with the beautiful Peony dies! I am bringing more in March! ;)

Marlena M. said...

Lovely texture and beautiful card Lynn!

Jill V said...

I love those beautiful layered die cuts - they add such great colour and texture! Beautiful card!