Monday, January 8, 2018

You've Got This



Time for a new week!  And looking forward to the week zooming forward to the end of the week when Collin and Marcel have their first show choir competition.  Speaking of which (they had their preview night on Saturday so I've attached a few pictures). They looked and sounded great and it was awesome to see them perform together.





But...you're really here to see a card.  This week I'll have a couple more cards using Verve stamps!  This card is for the current CAS(E) this Sketch challenge. I've had the flowers stamped forever and I still love them...so a super fast card that I finished off with a touch of patterned paper and a sentiment.  I'm also going to enter this over at CASology - Encouragement challenge.



13 comments:

Anita in France said...

So pretty, Lynn ... gorgeous pops of bold colour against those cool stripes and delicious crisp white ... just lovely! Great photo's ... no wonder you're proud of your young men ... they all look as though they're having so much fun! Hugs, Anita :)

Shirley A. said...

I LOVE your card for this weeks CTS challenge. Your boys are amazing. Enjoy every second with them.

Suzanne D. said...

So pretty. Thank you for sharing.

Jen W. said...

I love this, Lynn - those Verve flowers are awesome! And the boys look fabulous up there on stage! Thanks for playing along with CASology this week!

Bobby said...

Wow! Gold suits. That must be something to see, Lynn. Sweet little card just your style.

Marisa said...

Love these little flowers and you have made them shine :) Love the card! Oh how Marcel has grown up!! Awesome to see him in show choir :)

Sue Lelli said...

LOVE your encouragement card however your two boys stole the show! Literally! How FAB that they get to perform together!

Lisa Elton said...

Pretty card Lynn! I like the pops of color from the blooms. Great pictures of your boys!

Deidre said...

Such a pretty card and the colors are bright and cheery! Hope your sons had a great time; they look like it was fun! Thanks for joining us at CASology this week!

Gerrina said...

Great way to use the sketch! (Think I have to turn it or leave this one...) And looks like they had fun performing! Hugs, Gerrina

Leigh Penner said...

Great photos and card, Lynn! I love your pretty take on the sketch!

Chrissy Larson said...

Love love love those show choir pics!! Awesome and your card is one of my favs!

Lindsey said...

Your cards always have just the perfect amount of everything...never too much, never to little. I love this one. And your handsome boys! My goodness they look so grown up. I love seeing pictures of them performing.