Monday, May 14, 2018

Happy 21st Birthday Ryan!

Popping in to wish Ryan a happy 21st birthday!  He is back at OU celebrating with his friends...and I'm praying that this morning isn't too bad for him!  It was so nice to have him home this past week. We're so proud of the young man he is becoming...working hard at his music production and his classes.  Love, love, love him with all my heart.

In addition to sharing his card I thought it would be fun to share some of my favorites of him over the years!  Not sure how I am old enough to have a 21 year old.
























7 comments:

Jen W. said...

Eek! How is Ryan 21?? I think I remember that pic of him with the two girls - was that when they (his cousins?) took him shopping for school clothes around his 13th birthday?

Tracey McNeely said...

What a fabulous montage of Ryan's life so far. I love seeing all of those photos of him. I hope that his 21st year is the best ever. Happy Birthday to him! Cheers Ryan!

Jennifer K said...

Look at all those sweet photos. Happy birthday to Ryan!

Shirley A. said...

Lynn, what a blessing it is to have sons that are so amazing. 21 years flies by doesn't it. It is so enjoyable to watch your family grow up. Congrats to Ryan and to you.

Bobby said...

Happy Birthday to Ryan. He's grown into a handsome young man but he sure was a cutie when he was little.

Anita in France said...

Cute card, Lynn ... and wonderful photographs ... hope Ryan had a fabulous day! Hugs, Anita :)

Mr.Jutt said...


In this site we write down the best collection of happy birthday wishes for 21 year old boy and girl these quotes explain the love and respect about us. A special gift on your birthday is essential. But you do not have to buy the expensive gift, you just need a small gift to have a good sense and make someone feel happy. Coming here is the birthday of a friend /boyfriend/girlfriend/ my son/daughter… someone’s birthday. Surely you are hesitant to choose a gift to send them.